Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Gainer – a new standard in lean weight gain performance products.
Utilising only the finest ingredients Optimum Nutrition presents Gold Standard Gainer in a 2:1 ratio of carbohydrates to protein.
Delivering 55g of Whey Protein Isolate along with 789 calories made up from complex carbohydrates in the form of oat, potato and pea.
Weight Gain has now gone Gold Standard.
Beyond The Basics:
55 Grams of Protein – Primarily From Isolate Sources
760 Calories from Quality Ingredients
2:1 Ratio of Carbohydrates to Proteins
110 Grams of Carbs with Oat, Pea & Potato
11 Grams of Fats from Flaxseed, Chia and MCTs
- For intense workout recovery, add 1 scoop, filled to the top fill line, of Gold Standard Gainer to a shaker cup filled with 10 fl oz of water and shake for 30 seconds.
- For gaining weight, add 2 scoops of Gold Standard Gainer to a shaker cup filled with 20 fl oz of water and shake for 30 seconds.
- Between Meals: Mix up 1 scoop of Gold Standard Gainer between meals to help support a high calorie diet.
- Post Workout: Mix 1-2 scoops of Gold Standard Gainer in 10-20 fl oz of milk or water 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery.
- Before Bed: Mix up 1 scoop of Gold Standard Gainer about 45-60 minutes before bed to help muscles recover while you sleep.
- Suggested Use: For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.
Consult your health care professional prior to use. Use this product as a food supplement only. Keep out of reach of children, not intended for individuals under the age of 18.