We bring you another one from the Vitatech books and this time we have a product that may not be as popular as the basic vitamins and minerals, but it definitely has its place in the household: Fulvic Acid.
About the products:
Vitatech Fulvic follows the usual 30-tablet Vitatech container scheme and is definitely a product that has earned its place amongst the Vitatech range. Fulvic acid is a substance that has its roots in the use of human treatment dated all the way back to the age of traditional medicine where it was used to treat quite a number of illnesses and ailments. As a result, this long standing and generationally used ingredient has been upgraded and put into an easy and convenient pill form with a massive concentration of the active ingredient.
Ordinarily, fulvic acid is considered a humic substance. This means that it is an ingredient that is naturally occurring in mixtures like soils, compost, marine sediments, etc. Therefore, it is quite amazing that a product generally found in waste is able to be isolated and manufactured for human benefit.
When it comes to the use fulvic acid, its benefits are numerous. These benefits extend to the following areas of treatment:
- Inflammation: Fulvic acid has been shown to aid in the reduction of inflammation and, as a result, stave of negative effects of long-term inflammation such as chronic diseases.
- Boosting the immune system: Research has shown that fulvic acid boosts the user’s ability to fend off illnesses.
- Has antioxidant properties: Fulvic acid as an antioxidant has been shown to be quite useful in the immune-boosting effects that antioxidants normally bring.
There are a host of other benefits that fulvic acid may have an evidence from research has shown possible benefits from fulvic acid in the following areas:
- Lowering of cholesterol
- Protection of brain function
- Relief from symptoms of viral illnesses
- Providing anti-cancer properties
As stated though, evidence on these isn’t conclusive but they do allude to these potential benefits from fulvic acid.
Vitatech Fulvic Acid provides you with one month’s worth of product. That is 30 tablets per container and at a serving size of 1 tablet a day. Each serving contains 300mg’s of fulvic acid which should be more than sufficient to reap the benefits of fulvic acid.
Vitatech Fulvic acid gets 3,5 out 5. It is a great product with great potential benefits, but it definitely dabbles in the realm of medicine. It is a great booster to one’s everyday life though and could potentially work really well as a preventative booster.
To purchase the Vitatech Fulvic Acid, click here.