Pharmafreak Test Freak 2.0
FREE* Nationwide Delivery
FREE* Nationwide Delivery
HealthTwin Supplements & Vitamins will deliver your order to your home or office at most locations within the Republic of South Africa. *Orders over R850 are delivered for FREE.
For further convenience to our customers, HealthTwin Supplements & Vitamins also provides a “click and collect” service, which allows the user/customer to order and pay for product(s) online and allow for personal pick-up of the product(s) at the HealthTwin Supplements & Vitamins retail store in Centurion Lifestyle Centre.
Our Loyalty Programme -HealthTwin Scoops - rewards you for every purchase you make through our online store!
For every R1.00 you spend online, you will earn 1Scoop(Scoops are Loyalty Points) and when you accumulate enough Scoops in your account, you can convert them into discount codes to put towards future purchases!
For more information, click here.
Ask A Question
Ask A Question
If you have a question about this product, the quickest way to reach us is over WhatsApp. Click this link to chat to a supplement specialist: 067 418 9884
TEST FREAK 2.0 is a new and improved, clinically backed testosterone-boosting supplement! It is formulated to increase natural testosterone production while reducing estrogen and cortisol. Test freak 2.0 can support improvements in muscle growth, strength, recovery and libido and sexual performance!
Test freak 2.0 contains all of the ingredients from the original Test freak formula, in addition to 7 new ingredients! Furthermore, these 7 new ingredients work via unique mechanisms, resulting in even greater testosterone production!
7 NEW INGREDIENTS IN TEST FREAK 2.0:
- Clinically proven dosage of 100 mg of LJ100® tongkat ali: This ingredient works via a unique mechanism of action. LJ100®increases the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG). LJ100® also blocks excessive cortisol.
- Clinically proven dosage of 600 mg of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC): NAC has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with selenium.
- Clinically proven dosage of 200 mcg of selenium: Selenium has an antioxidant effect in the reproductive/hormonal system (testes) when combined with NAC.
- Clinically proven dosage of 1 gram of bromelain: Through an anti-inflammatory mechanism, supplementation with 1 gram of bromelain is shown to maintain testosterone levels in athletes.
- 500 mg of astragalus. This adaptogen increases the number of Leydig cells, the cells in the testes that produce testosterone.
- 200 mg of rocket/arugula (Eruca sativa): Rocket has a stimulatory effect in the growth and proliferation process in the testes as well as its ability to increase the activity of spermatogenic cells.
- 60 mg of aloe vera leaf gel: Aloe increases stem cells in the reproductive system and stimulates the activity of Leydig cells.
ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS IN TEST FREAK 2.0
- 550 mg of fenugreek: This targets the hypothalamus and pituitary to simulate the release of luteinizing hormone (LH) and testosterone.
- 500 mg of Tribulus: This works with fenugreek and also targets the hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular (HPT) axis to induce natural testosterone secretion.
- 80 mg of saw palmetto: This ingredient helps decrease dihydrotestosterone (DHT), which results in increased testosterone.
- 60 mg of stinging nettle: This increases the release rate of “free” testosterone from its binding hormone, sex-hormone-binding-globulin (SHBG).
- Estrogen blockers/anti-aromatase ingredients: 25 mg of resveratrol, 25 mg of hesperidin and 25 mg of chamomile (apigenin): Resveratrol, hesperidin and apigenin are three of the most potent natural anti-aromatase ingredients available! Research shows that these ingredients have potent anti-aromatase properties and prevent the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. They even prevent aromatase activity at the gene level. (Aromatase is the enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen.)
- ZMA complex: 30 mg of zinc, 90 mg of magnesium and 10.5 mg of vitamin B6. Zinc is an essential mineral that plays a critical role in testosterone production. Research shows that the combination of zinc, magnesium and vitamin B6 can help athletes maintain higher testosterone and growth hormone levels during intense training periods.
- Adults should take 6 capsules once daily.
- Alternatively take 3 capsules twice daily
- Take a few hours before or after taking other medications.
- Take with food.
WARNINGS: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Not for use by individuals under the age of 18. Consult your physician or health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of, prostate cancer, prostate enlargement, heart disease or low “good” cholesterol (HDL): or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects, including, but not limited to, acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness and irritability. Discontinue use and call a medical doctor immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, blurred vision, or similar symptoms. Consult your physician (medical doctor) before use if you are under medical supervision or if you are using any other dietary supplement, prescription drug or over-the-counter drug. Consult your physician before use if you have an auto-immune condition, depressive disorder, or if you are taking sedatives or corticosteroid drugs. This product may cause drowsiness. Do not operate a vehicle or heavy machinery after consuming this product. Do not use in conjunction with alcohol.