- Supports Energy Production*
- Critical for Enzyme Function*
Magnesium bisglycinate utilizes magnesium bound to the amino acid glycine, which facilitates intestinal absorption.* Magnesium is a mineral that activates an estimated 300 enzymes, including those that regulate functions critical for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, nerve impulse transmission, and bone mineralization.* In addition, magnesium is required for fatty acid synthesis, protein synthesis, and glucose metabolism.* Magnesium status is also important for regulation of calcium balance through its effects on the parathyroid gland.*
Natural colour variation may occur in this product.
- Mix 1 level teaspoon of powder into at least 6 oz. of juice or water.
- Take 1 to 2 times daily with food. This product must be diluted into a liquid before ingestion.
- Store in a cool, dry place after opening.